• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Goodbye!

Bee

Overlord
Reaction score
Many of you may have noticed that I have not been active on DF recently, and I do not believe that will change soon. I think this is for a few reasons. My experience with the server started going downhill with the events team shutting down. The admins shut down the events team with no notice while we were working on a significant event that we made a lot of progress on which was going to include a special gadget along with the promise of profile badges for us in the future. I found it rather cruel, (and still do tbh) and after that, I lost a lot of motivation to play or work on the server.
Another contributing factor to my leaving is the lack of content on the server. This may sound strange, but when the trending page has a few plots that never leave it and old multiplayer games see almost no attention combined with the lack of new games caused by a lack of new players caused by a lack of new sponsors has made me not have much motivation at all to join the server for the past few months. I think my lack of motivation to join DF will only shrink and thus, it is time I and DF part ways. You may still see me on the server occasionally but don't expect me to be active.

TL/DR: I will always like DiamondFire and its community, but I have lost the motivation to play on it for various reasons. I wish you all the best.

(BTW my time capsule for this server I made on this forum is ready to open!)

Last edited:

DasDarkLord

Reaction score
no ONe CARES you SIOLLLY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i am being silly right now please do not murder me i am exist and human being pls no ban ok good i am not being fr i am not being ong i am not on god ok fr goofball)

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Many of you may have noticed that I have not been active on DF recently, and I do not believe that will change soon. I think this is for a few reasons. My experience with the server started going downhill with the events team shutting down. The admins shut down the events team with no notice while we were working on a significant event that we made a lot of progress on which was going to include a special gadget along with the promise of profile badges for us in the future. I found it rather cruel, (and still do tbh) and after that, I lost a lot of motivation to play or work on the server.
Another contributing factor to my leaving is the lack of content on the server. This may sound strange, but when the trending page has a few plots that never leave it and old multiplayer games see almost no attention combined with the lack of new games caused by a lack of new players caused by a lack of new sponsors has made me not have much motivation at all to join the server for the past few months. I think my lack of motivation to join DF will only shrink and thus, it is time I and DF part ways. You may still see me on the server occasionally but don't expect me to be active.

TL/DR: I will always like DiamondFire and its community, but I have lost the motivation to play on it for various reasons. I wish you all the best.

(BTW my time capsule for this server I made on this forum is ready to open!)
I feel you. I am losing motivation, but it is easier said than done.

ripetra

Reaction score
Bye forum member I don't know because I just joined the forums and started playing a month ago

Top Bottom