• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Gradient text

Preiium

Reaction score
Hello, for a while now i have been wondering how do i make gradient text? I sometimes saw games like [The prison] and stuff and i still to now wonder how to make gradient text

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
Hey there! You can use different color & hex codes in Text Values, signs and your plot's name. These alter the color of the text after them.

To use color codes, write something like '&[color]Hello World!'. [color] would be replaced by the color code (You can find all of the vanilla codes in the Reference Book from dev mode). Note that 'Hello World!' can be replaced by any text you'd like, and you can use multiple color codes in a single Text Value.

Using this, you can achieve a simple gradient. If you want to use colors that are not in the Reference Book, you can use hex codes. Click here for a detailed guide on them, but basically you would search for a hex color on Google, and then input it as such: &x&R&R&G&G&B&B, where you replace R, G and B with the corresponding values.

Preiium

Reaction score
Hello, i know how to use hex codes, but i don't know how to make code like the following text
2020.12.24-15.18 (2).png
(I once saw a game, [The prison] it had gradient text like that, but i can't find it now)

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
You can't make a letter have multiple shades of a color to my knowledge. However, you can have the text gradually fade with each letter.

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
Again, you can just alternate between color codes:

e.g. After every letter add a different variant of the color, so '&1H&9e&3y&b!' would be a very simple blue gradient. You can use hex codes too for more detail.

Top Bottom