• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

HELP!

banana_monkey123

Reaction score
I have a server error when i try to join DF (Only DF) that says:
Connection Lost
Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot send packets when not in game!

Pls someone help me!

mudkip989

Reaction score
Ok but it was fine a few days ago
Recode at its source on github has already updated to work on 1.20.4, but will take a bit longer to verify nothing is wrong with it. However, if you don't care about stability, I have at this point already fixed one thing and made a pull request for it, and also compiled and tested it through my means. If there are any issues with my version, do not report it to recode, instead post an issue on my github for the time being. Additionally, while I try to keep my version up to date, I may not be the fastest to update the mod. Now with my rant out of the way, here is the link to my upload Here

banana_monkey123

Reaction score
Recode at its source on github has already updated to work on 1.20.4, but will take a bit longer to verify nothing is wrong with it. However, if you don't care about stability, I have at this point already fixed one thing and made a pull request for it, and also compiled and tested it through my means. If there are any issues with my version, do not report it to recode, instead post an issue on my github for the time being. Additionally, while I try to keep my version up to date, I may not be the fastest to update the mod. Now with my rant out of the way, here is the link to my upload Here
Will that work like normal?

Top Bottom