• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

how can i make it when one team is dead the other team wins?

AntiTheWarNeko

Reaction score
When there are no more players on the other team i want them to just teleport back to the lobby ect.
if it helps here is some code i'm using for the matchmaking system that makes the teams:

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
first, create a list with the team's name using Set Variable: Create List, then whenever a player gets added to that team, add their name in the list of the team. Then, On Player Take Damage Event, add a Wait(1 tick) and check for the lengths of the lists, if one is 0 that means a team is eliminated (ofc there are more compact ways but they are complicated); and then you can check which team(s) are eliminated and declare the winner.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
1646141248556.png
put your list variable in the 1st slot, and %victim or %default (depending on how you did it) in the 2nd slot 🥶

EarthMonkeyii

Reaction score
When there are no more players on the other team i want them to just teleport back to the lobby ect.
if it helps here is some code i'm using for the matchmaking system that makes the teams:
first, create a list with the team's name using Set Variable: Create List, then whenever a player gets added to that team, add their name in the list of the team. Then, On Player Take Damage Event, add a Wait(1 tick) and check for the lengths of the lists, if one is 0 that means a team is eliminated (ofc there are more compact ways but they are complicated); and then you can check which team(s) are eliminated and declare the winner.
I don't think you should use the On Player Take Damage event for this, try the On Player Death event

Top Bottom