• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How can you get custom potions?

Random_Videos

Reaction score
I saw some games with custom potions(like instant damage 5) and i want to use custom potions for my plot, but i dont know how to get them

Solution
Use [Set Var -> Item Manipulation -> Set Potion Effect] with the var you want to set, a water bottle, and a potion var for what you would like to set. You can set the name through [Set Var -> Item Manipulation -> Set Item Name], and color through [Set Var -> Item Manipulation -> Set Item Color]. For the color, you will use a hex code in a text var. You can use a hex color picker from this link.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Use [Set Var -> Item Manipulation -> Set Potion Effect] with the var you want to set, a water bottle, and a potion var for what you would like to set. You can set the name through [Set Var -> Item Manipulation -> Set Item Name], and color through [Set Var -> Item Manipulation -> Set Item Color]. For the color, you will use a hex code in a text var. You can use a hex color picker from this link.

Solution
Top Bottom