• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

how do i delete my forums account

R

redaipo

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
It Seems Like There is no "Delete Account" Option, However You Can Message an Adminiextractor to Manually Destroy it as I Saw That Happening in The Past

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey there. The old official way was [Guide] Deleting forum account & requesting data found at the tickets area but I don't think any admins actively watch it, in any case, go ahead and probably just initiate a private conversation with an admin on the forums - preferably one who actively roams it - and be like yo can you delete my forum account. Or just open a ticket, they'll eventually see it.

Last edited:

Cypherics

Reaction score
Hey there. The old official way was [Guide] Deleting forum account & requesting data found at the tickets area but I don't think any admins actively watch it, in any case, go ahead and probably just initiate a private conversation with an admin on the forums - preferably one who actively roams it - and be like yo can you delete my forum account. Or just open a ticket, they'll eventually see it.
dear god it's been a while since I talked to you man! How you doing!

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
dear god it's been a while since I talked to you man! How you doing!
Hey! I'm good! Just been ridiculously busy, but other than that I'm chilling- thank you for asking. How about yourself?

Top Bottom