• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How do I get an unfair punishment on DFS Handled?

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Ive reached out to @Mr. Dumpling and @Electrosolt , neither will help. When I asked Kaban he said that was the domain of moderation and to contact one of the two aforementioned users, but neither will do their job and help. (For clarity Kaban is fine he did nothing wrong) How do I get my situation handled if the people who have authority to help refuse to even respond when I ask to help?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
just ignore dfs, not like it's important

tk2217

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello @Vulcano,

Your punishment has been repeatedly discussed by the DFS team. We have continually maintained that the ban should remain, this is a decision that both DFS moderation and developers gave input in. Further attempts to contact DFS staff members regarding your ban will cement our decision, and may result in punishments taking place on the respective platforms, as this has become an increasingly more common issue. Attempting to create drama by publicly spreading this decision may result in the same outcome.

Thank you,
The DFS team

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hello @Vulcano,

Your punishment has been repeatedly discussed by the DFS team. We have continually maintained that the ban should remain, this is a decision that both DFS moderation and developers gave input in. Further attempts to contact DFS staff members regarding your ban will cement our decision, and may result in punishments taking place on the respective platforms, as this has become an increasingly more common issue. Attempting to create drama by publicly spreading this decision may result in the same outcome.

Thank you,
The DFS team
I have reached out civilly; I have done nothing to any of you (even though daed lied accusing me of doing so). Next time you accuse me of creating drama maybe try working with me when I politely reach out.

Thank you,
Vulcano

Synsao

Emperor
Reaction score
I have reached out civilly; I have done nothing to any of you (even though daed lied accusing me of doing so). Next time you accuse me of creating drama maybe try working with me when I politely reach out.

Thank you,
Vulcano
ok but why continue

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
and may result in punishments taking place on the respective platforms
reminds me of df staff banning someone from the entire df cuz he sent something unfunny in a df community discord

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score

Thank you,
Vulcano
u sent a dm and they said no so whats this. does "working with me" only mean "doing what i want" lul

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
u sent a dm and they said no so whats this. does "working with me" only mean "doing what i want" lul
i tried explaining the situation they claimed i am toxic they dont even know me fr

Top Bottom