• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How do I make an item enchanted, but not have the enchant glint on it?

ezspi

Reaction score
I can't find an answer anywhere. I want to have curse of binding armor, but not have it have the enchant glint on the player wearing it. Is that possible to do?

Solution
If you dont want players to mess with their armor (and maybe their inventory in general), then I recommend doing: Player click own inventory event -> check whether the clicked slot index is an armor slot (using if variable, there is a game value for clicked slot index) -> if yes, then cancel event (miss the second step if you dont want players to mess with their inventory at all)

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
If you dont want players to mess with their armor (and maybe their inventory in general), then I recommend doing: Player click own inventory event -> check whether the clicked slot index is an armor slot (using if variable, there is a game value for clicked slot index) -> if yes, then cancel event (miss the second step if you dont want players to mess with their inventory at all)

Solution

ezspi

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! This really helped!

Top Bottom