• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

how do i remove codespaces?

Refriz

Administrator. Web dev & events manager
Admin
To future people, if I'm on, feel free to ask me (or ask me over on Discord) and I'll gladly help to clear it with WorldEdit if you don't want to glitch stick all the blocks

stinkey

i remember you could use glitch stick to remove the corners and when doing /plot codespace again it replaces the broken one, but i think they removed that feature,,,

Zyborg

if you remove that codespace and want it back later or with a different color will it be in the same spot?

Prox

Support
Helper
if you remove that codespace and want it back later or with a different color will it be in the same spot?
Yes, thanks to the "feature" that @stinkey mentioned
i remember you could use glitch stick to remove the corners and when doing /plot codespace again it replaces the broken one
To be exact, this is the back corner of the codespace on the side that you spawn on.

ElijahKopper

Support
Helper
i remember you could use glitch stick to remove the corners and when doing /plot codespace again it replaces the broken one, but i think they removed that feature,,,
It still works, but not if you want to go over a full codespace layer

Top Bottom