• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

how do tuch grass

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i started playing dimondfir agen and forgor how to tuch grass

Solution
Vulcano, I am deeply dissatisfied with your recent performance. Not only do you refuse to interact with the (typically) green autotrophs belonging to the Poaceae family , the sedge family (Cyperaceae), and the rush family (Juncaceae). Despite the inevitable fact that there are over 10,000 species of grass, They are economically the most important of all flowering plants and soil-forming function, and they have the most wide-spread distribution and the largest number of individuals.

It is absolutely absurd (And, don't get me wrong, I am not underestimating the possibilities & limits of human stupidity) that you would not know how to perform such action. This leads me to my second point, the political science and human geography of the...

FrostFizzie

Overlord
Reaction score
Step 1. Get off minecraft.
Step 2. Get off of your chair.
Step 3. Find your front door.
Step 4. Open your front door.
Step 5. Walk outside.
Step 6. Find grass.
Step 7. Make content with grass using your hand.

Wonk

Reaction score
Vulcano, I am deeply dissatisfied with your recent performance. Not only do you refuse to interact with the (typically) green autotrophs belonging to the Poaceae family , the sedge family (Cyperaceae), and the rush family (Juncaceae). Despite the inevitable fact that there are over 10,000 species of grass, They are economically the most important of all flowering plants and soil-forming function, and they have the most wide-spread distribution and the largest number of individuals.

It is absolutely absurd (And, don't get me wrong, I am not underestimating the possibilities & limits of human stupidity) that you would not know how to perform such action. This leads me to my second point, the political science and human geography of the world, however I will be focusing particularly on your region, which is most likely the United States.

While many would like to address the flaws in the educational system, I'd like to point out the absolute incompetence of your character, not being able to educate yourself on even the simplest, most fundamental aspects of survival, which will temporarily derail (get it?) me to my 3rd point, Evolutionary Biology. All religious beliefs aside, we will be focusing purely on what the previously mentioned study tells us: Humans have been constantly evolving for approximately six million years. Now, this might come as a surprise, if you can even count that high, as I believe you have not yet been introduced to kindergarten level logical evaluations, so I will attempt to simplify it in a way that such a person could even begin to comprehend my dumbfoundingly advanced intelligence.

This next section will be almost impossible for your monkey brain to register, but I shall record it regardless:
In the study of evolution and Artificial Intelligence Training alike, mutations are bound to happen. With smaller generation sizes, bad mutations can lead to a significant loss of progress for the species, however this is obviously not the case for homosapiens, because as demography tells us, there are around 7.8 billion live homosapiens on the planet. This gives me hope, because, as previously mentioned, such a stupid and incompetent individual such as yourself will not throw off the astonishing combined effort of thousands of generations over the course of many years. Since the 21st century, it has been relatively easy for humans to thrive, even with the most undesirable, and otherwise (If our species had a lessened population), damaging evolutionary mutations. This often results in such helpless individuals like you, which are not even able to take the first step out the door and touch the atoms which allow them to breathe.

Evolutionary Biology aside, back to the political science and human geography of the world, I therefore state that it is not the educational system that has failed you, (even though we could get into the flaws of so all you want) but yourself.

Solution

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score

It is absolutely absurd (And, don't get me wrong, I am not underestimating the possibilities & limits of human stupidity) that you would not know how to perform such action. This leads me to my second point, the political science and human geography of the world, however I will be focusing particularly on your region, which is most likely the United States.

While many would like to address the flaws in the educational system, I'd like to point out the absolute incompetence of your character, not being able to educate yourself on even the simplest, most fundamental aspects of survival, which will temporarily derail (get it?) me to my 3rd point, Evolutionary Biology. All religious beliefs aside, we will be focusing purely on what the previously mentioned study tells us: Humans have been constantly evolving for approximately six million years. Now, this might come as a surprise, if you can even count that high, as I believe you have not yet been introduced to kindergarten level logical evaluations, so I will attempt to simplify it in a way that such a person could even begin to comprehend my dumbfoundingly advanced intelligence.

This next section will be almost impossible for your monkey brain to register, but I shall record it regardless:
In the study of evolution and Artificial Intelligence Training alike, mutations are bound to happen. With smaller generation sizes, bad mutations can lead to a significant loss of progress for the species, however this is obviously not the case for homosapiens, because as demography tells us, there are around 7.8 billion live homosapiens on the planet. This gives me hope, because, as previously mentioned, such a stupid and incompetent individual such as yourself will not throw off the astonishing combined effort of thousands of generations over the course of many years. Since the 21st century, it has been relatively easy for humans to thrive, even with the most undesirable, and otherwise (If our species had a lessened population), damaging evolutionary mutations. This often results in such helpless individuals like you, which are not even able to take the first step out the door and touch the atoms which allow them to breathe.

Evolutionary Biology aside, back to the political science and human geography of the world, I therefore state that it is not the educational system that has failed you, (even though we could get into the flaws of so all you want) but yourself.
L + Bozo 🤓

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i started playing dimondfir agen and forgor how to tuch grass
step 1) get off of what your doing
step 2) get out of your chair
step 3) find your door
step 4) open your door
step 5) go outside
step 6) close your door
step 7) find grass
step 8) find and touch 9999 diffrent species of grass
step 9) go back to your house
step 10) open your door
step 11) go inside
step 12) close the door
step 13) find your computer
step 14) turn it on
step 15) launch minecraft
step 16) create a world
step 17) go on grass
step 18) say shit i wasted my time i should have just touched grass in minecraft
step 19) leave your world
step 20) go on to multiplayer
step 21) go on df
step 22) make a game about touching grass
step 23) say thats to many steps
scared-screaming.gif

cAAPh7A.gif

Top Bottom