• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How do you have multiple right click events?

hego0

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a kitpvp game where you right click on a kit that you want, but it doesnt let me have more than one right click event. Can anybody help me with this?

Erobus

Reaction score
You can use functions to extend your lines of codes. Simply put a "Call Function" at the end of your code line, a "Function" block as "event block" in a new line, give it a name by right-clicking the sign with a named text value. Then you just have to either way give that name the Call Function block just how you did it with the Function block, or just right click the sign of the Call Function and then select the Function in the displayed inventory menu.

Also you can always use /support question <Your Question> to ask questions to online support members. We will then answer your question as soon as possible.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I'm not on the server rn, so I can't get an image, but look for the lapis items in your inventory. (The ore being the codeblock that calls, or activates, the function, and the block being the function itself)

hego0

Reaction score
I mean the structure, like how the blocks are placed.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
It's fairly simple: Place the function block anywhere you want, and the call function block (insure they're linked with the same name) at the end of the code line linked to the right click event.

Top Bottom