• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I quit

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
Not trying to be mean, but who actually cares?
What is it precisely that you contributed to the "DF Scene" that would make people upset that you're leaving?
honestly

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Now I have told people to go to hell oh and it gets better ive threatned people
honestly haven't had much experience with warns or anything but like
from what i've heard (from retro) there were death threats involved from retro and the mod team was totally justified in muting for that
retro also acted as if they're the victim in all of this but there are many many things that they did wrong (death threats, general extreme toxicity, etc) and they really didn't address that at all, brushing it off as defending from bullies. clearly there was some level of escalation here, and i'm sure that retro took a good part in that

FrenchFryFan

Reaction score
from what i've heard (from retro) there were death threats involved from retro and the mod team was totally justified in muting for that
retro also acted as if they're the victim in all of this but there are many many things that they did wrong (death threats, general extreme toxicity, etc) and they really didn't address that at all, brushing it off as defending from bullies. clearly there was some level of escalation here, and i'm sure that retro took a good part in that
yeah death threats is definitely too far I can understand the whole "get a life" and stuff just to vent some anger and cope (funny cope word !!) but there's not really a need for that lol

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Actually, what is this threat even supposed to be? If you actually have a problem with the mods, go talk to the staff managers like Refriz suggested, otherwise cope to someone else (please).

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
unrelated but yes they are the goat

this sounds kinda petty just like "ghahah kids these days make Sky miners i made an RPG i am so much cooler please praise me " there's no difference between a bad rpg and a bad skyminer in terms of quality (also yes I'm saying your first plot was terrible mine was too I doubt anyone has a great first plot unless they already know coding or somethin)

so i got mixed feelings about this i agree with what Pixlii said below (i'm writing this out of order, cry about it) that this just sounds needlessly edgy and petty and whatnot but also i agree the staff team really needs to change in some aspects. here's a quick list of things I got warned for!
- plot ad misuse and caps. in the same ad. TWO SEPARATE WARNINGS. thanks dubinzi you the goat fr fr
- spam promotion. I asked a multiple choice question in chat and MADE THE CHAT COLOR &k ON MY GAME specifically so people WOULDN'T spam. another amazing decision by the staff team (this time 1pe)
- inappropriate language. I literally said "yeah Joebobilly made FrenchFryFan's Sex Robot" because he made some stupid items like that on lapgc1. you want to take a guess on who they warned? me. for talking about... yknow... the fact that Joebobilly should be warned. another flawless executive choice by Dubinzi the goat
and then ofc the king of unfair punishments
- PERM MUTE for spam. if you say "yeet" at spawn it launches you around so I did that like 60 times. yes, it was stupid, but really? perm mute? it's worth noting nobody asked me to stop and i've seen people spam like 30 messages and only get a verbal warning. i had to argue a ton with the staff team to get it down to a MONTH LONG mute. for something that should be maybe a day or two at most especially considering most people on the server know me and i'm not the kind of person to just spam for the sake of annoying people

again mixed feelings. telling people to go to hell is obviously really stupid knowing you'll probably be warned for it so don't start whining when you do get warned. BUT i also think it's a stupid rule. if someone kills you on like sputt time or cactus king or any of those rage-inducing plots I think you should be allowed to say "get a life" or "go to hell." like seriously what kind of person is gonna actually get offended by seeing the words "get a life" pop up on their screen after they killed someone or whatever?

why are you asking to be permbanned and then coping on forums about the fact that you got muted for a week

yeah don't know why mods would delete this post they're able to accept criticism unlike you (IM KIDDING dont hurt me please)

honestly true

well that was long but yeah I have nothing to do rn other than mess around on forums so there's my response. have fun.
You made some excellent points

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Actually, what is this threat even supposed to be? If you actually have a problem with the mods, go talk to the staff managers like Refriz suggested, otherwise cope to someone else (please).
Already did
Its both really, its mainly them (the people who were stupid and got me here

Top Bottom