• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Is there a way to detect someone shift clicking an item into an inventory menu?

AceSugar1799595

Reaction score
Is there a way to detect someone shift clicking an item into an inventory menu?

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
LooserRIP has shown that it is possible in Little Alchemist 2. What I think it COULD be is that if the slot on which the clicked shot is different than it was before.

titedog

Reaction score
I mean don't fret- the next update will have a way to detect a lot of ways to click an item, like left click, right click, middle click, and shifting versions of those

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
I mean don't fret- the next update will have a way to detect a lot of ways to click an item, like left click, right click, middle click, and shifting versions of those
That's true. Until then, you can also try a workaround for middle/shift clicking by using the middle-click template from code vault.

Mushadoo

Reaction score
wait really?

titedog

Reaction score
it was on node beta but it got rolled back so i didnt get to test it much

titedog

Reaction score
thats why its called node beta, because it has beta features

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
you can uncancel the event, then detect whether the cursor item is equal to air. to detect rclick you would see whether the cursor item is equal to the clicked item, just not the same stack size. for lclick just if cursor is exactly equal to clicked item. thoughhhh,,, idk how you would cancel the event again in a good way

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
this reminds me of the time when you could shift click an item into an inventory menu in anarchy reborn and dupe it because it had certain item tags
and that's the reason it is gone

Top Bottom