• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Is Tweaking Flight Speed Cheaty (without /flightspeed)?

Is Flight Speed Cheaty?

• Total voters

MonkeyGamer126

Reaction score
I don't have any mods or any clients that tweak fly speed (and probably never will), though is it technically cheaty or not? I know you probably have to be in creative for it to work though, technically you can say it's a unfair advantage (not talking about the /flightspeed command). Flight Speed is in multiple places, the most notable is Lunar Client having it, so is this a cheat or no on Diamond Fire.

MonkeyGamer126

Reaction score
I don't have any mods or any clients that tweak fly speed (and probably never will), though is it technically cheaty or not? I know you probably have to be in creative for it to work though, technically you can say it's a unfair advantage (not talking about the /flightspeed command). Flight Speed is in multiple places, the most notable is Lunar Client having it, so is this a cheat or no on Diamond Fire.
Something I didn't mention but probably should have done so is, not everyone downloads mods or clients either, which means they probably won't even have it. It's understandable that people don't want to download things on the internet (being cautious is better for your safety too) and that's probably one of the main things that makes them not used as much as they could be used.

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I believe the consensus on this is client flight speed modifiers are allowed in build and dev mode because of the /flightspeed command. However, client flight speed modifiers are disallowed completely in play mode.

Top Bottom