• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
We All Feel The Same, so Tell us What Game is Evil For You (Not Bad, Evil, Just Like All Mario Kart Games)

Prox

Reaction score
We All Feel The Same, so Tell us What Game is Evil For You (Not Bad, Evil, Just Like All Mario Kart Games)
Gotta be VVVVVV, for the life of me, I can't get the rhythm down for playing that game, and I also have no idea where I'm supposed to go.
For an evil game that I can actually beat though, Hollow Knight. I just hate going through those dark sections.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
My internet's been to inconsistent recently to play TF2, and I don't have the reflexes to do very well at soldier. Sure, in situations where I know what to do, I can excel at soldier, but my reflexes are what's off. I'm a hightower player anyway, so most of my soldier shenanigans are rocket jumping and "gardening" people with a sign that random crits way too often.
git gud

Prox

Reaction score
If you're talking about internet, I simply can't. Satellite will always be an inconsistent source of internet, and I have no way of getting anything else. For getting good at TF2, that's never happening. The coolest thing I can do right now is a very stupid flick headshot that accidentally kills a scout.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
If you're talking about internet, I simply can't. Satellite will always be an inconsistent source of internet, and I have no way of getting anything else. For getting good at TF2, that's never happening. The coolest thing I can do right now is a very stupid flick headshot that accidentally kills a scout.
lmao

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
mcdiamondfire.enjin.com
It's definitely not a secret. You can go there and still see and reply to all posts there.

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
Your capitalization habit makes everything look like a title aaaaaaa
Make it stop please it's going to rub off on me and make me want to capitalize more things
If You Get me 3 Switch Games of my Choice And I Will Stop

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
I Searched in The Foum Rules And Found Nothing About ASCII, But I Won't Post ASCII Here (Even if I Made it)
Instead, I Will Post Here an Image of What it Looks Like in Windows 7 CMD
Skinwalker ASCII But as a Screenshot.png
Download it as a Text File Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom