• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prox

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Racc, that definitely answers his question.
/support answer Wobbertooth999 I literally don't know either, it's best we don't ask.

D

Deleted member 68

thanks for giving me nightmare fuel
753539777848147988.png

D

Deleted member 68

imagine actually having images work in your signatures

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
That Word is Not an Insult, it is a Poorly Made Taunt. Being a Nonce is Bad But Not Because it is a Category, Because it Means Bad Things Happened to You. If You're Going to Use That Word, Use it on People Who Fall For That Taunt

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
That Word is Not an Insult, it is a Poorly Made Taunt. Being a Nonce is Bad But Not Because it is a Category, Because it Means Bad Things Happened to You. If You're Going to Use That Word, Use it on People Who Fall For That Taunt

Prox

Reaction score
I've been got

The man has found my nonce use of nonce for my lack of a better word to call him
Guess I'll resort to calling everyone on the internet 12 and talking about how they're not old enough for discord
haha ur 12 ur not even allowed to be on Discord haha you lame idiot

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
Point of Advice:
If You're Gonna Mock a Person For Their Lack of Age, I Suggest You Ue "Your" And "You're" Instead of "ur"

Prox

Reaction score
Point of Advice:
If you're going to mock someone for their age, I suggest you use "your" and "you're" instead of "ur"
The world of bad spelling in order to mock a person or group.
I was using the term ur as a joke, while making fun of someone's age is funny, it's kinda overdone.
Still funny though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom