• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prox

Reaction score
@Wobber Mindustry is a genuinely good game, and the link is the genuine wiki.
I'd recommend getting into the game, though I can't recommend completing it 100% because I haven't done that myself and it's also a bit grindy to get the materials for every single unlock.

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
take the L Wheeze

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I'd recommend getting into the game, though I can't recommend completing it 100% because I haven't done that myself and it's also a bit grindy to get the materials for every single unlock.
I might wanna check it out, but it's hard to get into new games. I'm gonna focus more on beating Mario 64 for now. thanks for the suggestion!

D

Deleted member 68

what do you think of the mindustry server CN (oh no finna get banned for advertising)

D

Deleted member 68

Slow Man, if You Got The Digital Version You Could Have 120 Stars in Maroi Galaxy, 82 Shines in Maroi Sunshine Then 120 Stars in Maroi 46
did you know theres actually a star 121 but it spins weirdly and mario cant touch it, oh yeah it isnt loaded in correctly so theres no way to find out it exists without level editors, and its in that snowy slide thing, there actually are multiple strange things in that same slide level that arent loaded correctly or something, such as a 3 star door and other objects that look like snowballs when viewed in level editor thingies

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Slow Man, if You Got The Digital Version You Could Have 120 Stars in Maroi Galaxy, 82 Shines in Maroi Sunshine Then 120 Stars in Maroi 46
ik man i can play all of them chill i want to beat mario 64 first

D

Deleted member 68

individual server, if you look at my signature you can lookie me being overseer in their disc

D

Deleted member 68

Avoid Getting Yourself Demoted
im not inactive, unlike that other demoted admin *cough cough* and affiliated with some cringe hacker group like that ex-moderator *cough cough* and pretty much every remaining mod finds me alright

D

Deleted member 68

ok i dont know what to say in the keep replying and just have a conversation thread so

EA SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom