• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
"Okay" And Its Shorter Variation "ok" or Its Bad Version "k" Can be Considered a Bad Default Reply, But Bad Default Replies Are Fine And Avoid The Daily Filler Reply Limit. However, The Fact You Included a ":D" on it no Longer Makes it a Default Reply, so if You Don't Give it a Target, it Might be a Poorly Disguised Filler Reply

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i get last post, because of the NEW RULE YOU SHOULD CHECK ON THE FIRST POST

Prox

Reaction score
いいあ、while you might get last reply, that last reply is just so you can report and request for a lock. While quite literally it is last reply, it's not true in our hearts. Or, what your body might have instead of a heart, in the case for racc, pretty sure he's heartless. I say when they lock request is made, the reply you make in order to report should get deleted.
いいあ ─ "iiah," roughly translates to "Well, no," I believe it's slang.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
いいあ、while you might get last reply, that last reply is just so you can report and request for a lock. While quite literally it is last reply, it's not true in our hearts. Or, what your body might have instead of a heart, in the case for racc, pretty sure he's heartless. I say when they lock request is made, the reply you make in order to report should get deleted.
いいあ ─ "iiah," roughly translates to "Well, no," I believe it's slang.
*the, not they
*the last reply, not last reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom