• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
imagine if this thread has a down period and then when someone finally replies it gets locked for necroposting

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
once i did a bit of the appalachian trail for fun with some of my friends (was fun and difficult for my weak legs) and some of them were playing pokemon go. i decide to pull it up, and it was the charmander community day. i opened the app and clickd on a charmander and the FIRST ONE is a shiny. poggers experience

Prox

Reaction score
once i did a bit of the appalachian trail for fun with some of my friends (was fun and difficult for my weak legs) and some of them were playing pokemon go. i decide to pull it up, and it was the charmander community day. i opened the app and clicked on a charmander and the FIRST ONE is a shiny. poggers experience
Nice. I haven't played pokermoner go in years
and I don't plan on playing again any time soon.

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
Community Days Shinies Are Really Common, During Porygon Community Day I Found 7 Shinies. These Don't Even go to my List of Legit Shinies, They go to Honourable Mentions

Prox

Reaction score
@Wobber since you're not in the discord, I'll ask you about the current weekly discussion again, this time, it's more of a general topic: "Music."

Basically, what genres you like and dislike, as well as sharing some songs/artists you like. You got anything?

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i got 10 abra shinies during that community day, i only really play on community days cause they are HYPE

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
Logan Was Unbanned 2 Days Ago But There Were no New Replies on The Day it Happened so I Wasn't Able to Announce it

D

Deleted member 68

nerdd i will now reclaim my crown and get banned again but now for 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom