• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Leaving Consideration

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
There has been a lot of people posting on the forums about leaving, retirement, or even just posts like these where it's in consideration. I never thought 2 years ago I would end up having to make a post about this or even consider leaving this soon. DiamondFire hasn't really been fun and I don't go online as much as I used to. Not only have I not made a big project since Showtime 2, I haven't even made progress on the various projects I've wanted to do. One of the reasons I don't want to quit is cause then I'd be wasting my money on the 10 massives I bought on Black Friday as a joke.

It's honestly just been, boring. I watched Looser put a lot of work in LAPGC 4 only for it to die in a week. Of course, it may be cause of the flaws of the game however, It begs the question of is making something on DF even worth it.

I've honestly had more enjoyed in coding in Godot than DiamondFire and that's cause DF can be so boring to code on since it uses blocks. Along with waiting for paramaters (Gj on them btw @Owen !)

I'm just stuck and possibly pulling the plug on my DF career.

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
so many people leaving df wonder if it will die

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
so many people leaving df wonder if it will die
Nah the children will keep it alive, I might be active when parameters are on the main nodes though, they'll help me a ton

Bee

Overlord
Reaction score
Nah the children will keep it alive, I might be active when parameters are on the main nodes though, they'll help me a ton
New generation of df players

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the club

bumpy

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
mop-penguin-gif-gif.450

Top Bottom