• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

List Duplicating Issue

blazebeckett

Reaction score
I'm Trying To Make Menu Which Shows Every Player's Head In The Game And The Current Code I'm using Is Using Select Object To Select All Players, Grab Their Username's, Convert It To Heads and Use Repeat: For Each In List. But Every time I use Add Value To List It Doubles The Values By The Amount Of Players In The Plot. Is There Anyway To Fix This?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Maybe the list isn't being cleared? Place a Set Variable: Create List before you select the players and just put the head items variable inside of it. Also, could you send a template using https://dfonline.dev ?

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I'm Trying To Make Menu Which Shows Every Player's Head In The Game And The Current Code I'm using Is Using Select Object To Select All Players, Grab Their Username's, Convert It To Heads and Use Repeat: For Each In List. But Every time I use Add Value To List It Doubles The Values By The Amount Of Players In The Plot. Is There Anyway To Fix This?
Why are 90% of these words capitalized?

Top Bottom