• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

lotsa bots what the hell

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i have seen so many bots in the past few days (all of them are advertising towards adults and/or college students) and while they almost instantly get reported, it's still really nagging me how intense the concentration of bots is. are the admins planning to make some way to prevent bots from making a bunch of spam accounts and spamming the same dumb advertisements?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i have seen so many bots in the past few days (all of them are advertising towards adults and/or college students) and while they almost instantly get reported, it's still really nagging me how intense the concentration of bots is. are the admins planning to make some way to prevent bots from making a bunch of spam accounts and spamming the same dumb advertisements?
there are some flagged stuff, but some ads use common words which u can't just flag, and no admin really watches the forums now that reffy is gone

grobulae

Reaction score
Yeah, recently there's been a really big wave of spam bots, but what you don't see is the dozens of posts and accounts that get spam filtered lol, the forums are trying to be spammed 24/7

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
Yeah, recently there's been a really big wave of spam bots, but what you don't see is the dozens of posts and accounts that get spam filtered lol, the forums are trying to be spammed 24/7
do u want me to watch??

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
didn't even think about that, i guess theres just a few that are slipping thru

Top Bottom