• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Make the server accessible to people who use mods to interrupt the universal ban system

PercyJames

Reaction score
title says it all. but if you don't want to do it I want to know why. I'm using the nochatreports mod.

dumploid

Retired Developer Management
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello PercyJames,

We will not be allowing people to join DiamondFire if they are banned through Mojang. Doing otherwise probably would require us to ignore Minecraft's authentication system, which would mean people with unverified accounts could join DiamondFire.

- Mr_Dumpling

Speeder323

Forum adept
Reaction score
Hello PercyJames,

We will not be allowing people to join DiamondFire if they are banned through Mojang. Doing otherwise probably would require us to ignore Minecraft's authentication system, which would mean people with unverified accounts could join DiamondFire.

- Mr_Dumpling
They meant the NoChatReporting mod, which disables chat signatures.

PercyJames

Reaction score
Just requesting an update of if you still want to use Mojang's chat report system. I hope you change your mind at some point as I really like the server.

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
title says it all. but if you don't want to do it I want to know why. I'm using the nochatreports mod.
If you're coping that badly about chat reports, then join in 1.19 (breaking news, it doesn't have chat reporting)

Top Bottom