• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Making launch projectile spread 360 degrees

Rudolfs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to make a grenade that launches a bunch of arrows in all directions.

However I can only get about 90 degree spread, after that increasing the spread parameter does not do anything.

Any ideas how to make it go 360?

Solution
Hi, I'm trying to make a grenade that launches a bunch of arrows in all directions.

However I can only get about 90 degree spread, after that increasing the spread parameter does not do anything.

Set a variable, "pos", to the grenade's location
Set the pitch rotation of "pos" to -45
Repeat 36 times:
Shift the yaw rotation of "pos" by 10
Launch a projectile at location "pos"

Another way you could go about doing this is launching the arrows all straight upwards, with a lot of spread.

Fghj240

Reaction score

Maybe you could repeat it 4 times for each direction

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score

Set a variable, "pos", to the grenade's location
Set the pitch rotation of "pos" to -45
Repeat 36 times:
Shift the yaw rotation of "pos" by 10
Launch a projectile at location "pos"

Another way you could go about doing this is launching the arrows all straight upwards, with a lot of spread.

Solution
Top Bottom