• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Merry Christmas ♡

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone! 🎄

It's been a little while, I'm still on my break @ DiamondFire but I wanted to login on the forums for a quick moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope everyone gets what they wanted and is able to have a truly awesome day with not only gifts but spending time with family and friends.

For those who struggle with the holiday, I encourage you to talk to a friend or family member and reach out, there is always someone there for you! ❤️

With 2022 coming around the corner, I won't be here to wish you all a happy new year, so I wanted to write this as an early new year message on my side of things. I'll definitely say that this has truly been a wild year. From late last year leading into 2020, I landed a few amazing opportunities to host Hype Alliance, to be an events manager, and then taking part in community management and some website development, and it definitely led me to a place where I really wanted to be, and that was with you guys! To those who supported me throughout that journey, thanks a bunch, truly! We were able to get quite a few things sorted out this year with anonymous reports, looking into toxicity, merch, communication efforts, and so many plans alongside what everyone else were able to get done with the awesome promotions, developer recruitment, the events and Dubinzi's work with outreach, and so many other things that the team worked together to do. I want to personally give the moderators a huge round of applause for tackling all of the reports and appeals from the server and forums this year; all of you have done an amazing job, and also a big round of applause for the developers for taking so much time out of their days to build upon hypercube.

I have no idea what awaits us next year, but I would like to make it good. In the next year, I'm hoping to bring in some newly designed projects into the server that was being worked on and continue with more Discord activities (and then maybe finally release the web dark mode), but more info on this later on. Until then, I hope all of you are able to make next year amazing, and I'll catch you on the flip side at some point of 2022 when I'm back & recovered! Thank you all for being here and for making what DiamondFire is today, because y'all - it wouldn't be what it is today without you guys, honestly. DiamondFire started with only a few players and grew into a dream land of game creation and hundreds of friendships that were met along the way... that's pretty special. Keep it real and Merry Christmas.

PS: To people trying to message me on the forums, I'll encourage you to reach out to another admin or use the forum ticket system as it might be a second until I'm active, otherwise you can message me if it's not a priority, thanku!

Last edited:
Top Bottom