• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Money sistem but no display :(

leonardo101b

Reaction score
i have made a "%default money" variable in my tower defense game. it works perfectly to buy things but the problem is that... i dont know how to make the player know how much money they have. how can i do this? like in a tab or smthng. i am about to have overlord so every code should be ok thanks :)

Last edited:
Solution
Great that it works. Now you just need to find your method of displaying their cash. This can be done via Send Message, Action bar which is great for consistent information, Boss bar, Scoreboard, and so on, but in your instance if you want to display it in tab, simply use a Player Action > Communication > Set Player List Info. Then, use the same variable that you initially set, "%default money", and throw it in the chest. This will use the value in that variable. I hope this helps!

Cypherics

Reaction score
So from my understanding you don't want to let the player know how much money they have? in that case just don't cast it anywhere...

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Great that it works. Now you just need to find your method of displaying their cash. This can be done via Send Message, Action bar which is great for consistent information, Boss bar, Scoreboard, and so on, but in your instance if you want to display it in tab, simply use a Player Action > Communication > Set Player List Info. Then, use the same variable that you initially set, "%default money", and throw it in the chest. This will use the value in that variable. I hope this helps!

Solution

leonardo101b

Reaction score
thanks! it did help

Top Bottom