• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

optional argument to /join

Danyciel

Reaction score
basially my idea is pretty simple, add an optional argument to /join, the argument would either be play, build or dev. If not specified it will do the old /join command but if done, it will make the player join in the respective mode. so it would be /join <id> dev, and it would make the player join the plot in developer mode. /join <id> build, would make the player join in builder mode, and /join <id> play, would be the already existing command.

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
basially my idea is pretty simple, add an optional argument to /join, the argument would either be play, build or dev. If not specified it will do the old /join command but if done, it will make the player join in the respective mode. so it would be /join <id> dev, and it would make the player join the plot in developer mode. /join <id> build, would make the player join in builder mode, and /join <id> play, would be the already existing command.
This (in my opinion) wouldn't save enough time to become a feature because you can just use the command /join [plot] and then run /dev or /build. No hate, just saying!

Top Bottom