Patch 5.2.4 has been released! The server is now running on Minecraft 1.16.3, so all players will connect using the latest version of Minecraft. This update also fixes a bug where players wouldn't receive credits.
Here is a list of the changes:
- Updated to 1.16.3! Players using the latest Minecraft version will now be able to join the server.
- 1.16.3 contains no changes that affect DiamondFire, however.
- Fixed credits not being given when playing games.
- Fixed an issue with certain chat filters not applying to private messages.
- Fixed an issue with Player and Entity Action: Set Invulnerability Ticks. This fix was released in a hotfix a few days ago, and not noted in any patch notes.
Enjoy the update!