Administrator / Web dev
- Aug 16, 2020
Patch 5.2.4 has been released! The server is now running on Minecraft 1.16.3, so all players will connect using the latest version of Minecraft. This update also fixes a bug where players wouldn't receive credits.
Here is a list of the changes:
- Updated to 1.16.3! Players using the latest Minecraft version will now be able to join the server.
- 1.16.3 contains no changes that affect DiamondFire, however.
- Fixed credits not being given when playing games.
- Fixed an issue with certain chat filters not applying to private messages.
- Fixed an issue with Player and Entity Action: Set Invulnerability Ticks. This fix was released in a hotfix a few days ago, and not noted in any patch notes.
Enjoy the update!