• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Please let us autoclick in Tinker

Kenorbs

Reaction score
Yesterday I had to open five stacks of rotten potatoes in Tinker. I think my mouse has taken more damage from this single game than it has over the eight years I've had it. I'm not entirely sure how this would work (I'm not up to par about how DiamondFire detects autoclicking), but please, for the love of Notch, let me autoclick. It doesn't provide any advantage beyond convenience. I have to imagine it can't be super super hard to implement, if autoclicking is autodetected on DF, just make it ignore any autoclicking that is detected on the plot (with that being said, I have no idea how automoderation works on DF right now or anything, so there's absolutely a chance this would be more annoying than this to implement). But yeah I'm going to get carpel tunnel in two weeks if I can't autoclick so please let me :)

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
you realize your asking to hack right which is a rule breaker

Kenorbs

Reaction score
you realize your asking to hack right which is a rule breaker
Wait it is? I'm new to the forums, but I did read the forum rules and didn't notice anything about this. I know sometimes forums have outdated rule lists or new rules that happened because an admin stated them in a thread or something, could you show me where this is listed as a no no? Thanks for letting me know though :D

Edit: looking back at this, I think I might be stupid. Did you mean that autoclicking is against server rules, so I'm asking to do something against server rules? If so, then yes I do know it's against server rules, but since it doesn't give any real advantage I hope it'd be ok. This is also the reason I'm making the post in the first place, to maybe get that changed for Tinker specifically.

Last edited:

AxeALotLol

Overlord
Reaction score
Wait it is? I'm new to the forums, but I did read the forum rules and didn't notice anything about this. I know sometimes forums have outdated rule lists or new rules that happened because an admin stated them in a thread or something, could you show me where this is listed as a no no? Thanks for letting me know though :D

Edit: looking back at this, I think I might be stupid. Did you mean that autoclicking is against server rules, so I'm asking to do something against server rules? If so, then yes I do know it's against server rules, but since it doesn't give any real advantage I hope it'd be ok. This is also the reason I'm making the post in the first place, to maybe get that changed for Tinker specifically.
6 year badge and new to forums??

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Yesterday I had to open five stacks of rotten potatoes in Tinker. I think my mouse has taken more damage from this single game than it has over the eight years I've had it. I'm not entirely sure how this would work (I'm not up to par about how DiamondFire detects autoclicking), but please, for the love of Notch, let me autoclick. It doesn't provide any advantage beyond convenience. I have to imagine it can't be super super hard to implement, if autoclicking is autodetected on DF, just make it ignore any autoclicking that is detected on the plot (with that being said, I have no idea how automoderation works on DF right now or anything, so there's absolutely a chance this would be more annoying than this to implement). But yeah I'm going to get carpel tunnel in two weeks if I can't autoclick so please let me :)
rebinding your Right-Click/Left-Click key IS allowed, what you do is, you rebind your Right Click to a keyboard button, then, select the item and hold the new key without pressing any other key, that will open 20 bags per second (i think)

Top Bottom