• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

/plot update

rednax100v2

Reaction score
A simple command, update pre-existing blocks on your plot

for example, the update that happened overnight ever so slightly bugged my plot, one "select mobs by condition: is standing on the block" kept triggering, and since it grants levitation, it's impossible to be triggering the condition back to back to back unless the block is air, which it wasn't.

Anyway it was working perfectly fine before I went to sleep and I haven't touched the code, therefore the only explanation is the update.

So, I propose a /plot update
DF clearly has a method of determining what blocks of code are placed, otherwise, nothing would work. so if DF scans through and determines "Hey, this sign says 'MobName'... Wait that doesn't exist anymore, Lemmie just 'EntityName'"

I've got a lot of selection blocks on my plot and most of them are MobName so now I've gotta go do it by hand every time something goes awry.
(it seems like 90% of the blocks still work, so once again the DF parser clearly knows they're there, which makes it even easier to swap them out)

also don't make this happen automatically I want to collect as many legacy blocks as I can, which is why I proposed a command, so I can trigger it on my command rather than on DF's command

[edit]
one word I think works but I'm not 100% sure is "Futureproofing"

D

Deleted member 26

This should be resolved, there was a bug with the mob select object.

Top Bottom