• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Probably gonna leave df after the wedding

qorple

Reaction score
I don’t find it very fun anymore. It’s kinda just devolved into a place of arguing, not a place to make games.

I might log on from time to time but I don’t know, I’m dealing with a lot of issues in my life and I feel like diamondfire isn’t helping me as it used to.

It’s not really out of any aggravation or hatred, i just don’t find it fun anymore.

only time will tell me how I feel about it, I guess.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
See ya qorp. Get better soon.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
I don’t find it very fun anymore. It’s kinda just devolved into a place of arguing, not a place to make games.

I might log on from time to time but I don’t know, I’m dealing with a lot of issues in my life and I feel like diamondfire isn’t helping me as it used to.

It’s not really out of any aggravation or hatred, i just don’t find it fun anymore.

only time will tell me how I feel about it, I guess.
I have to agree. Ottelino's auguring with new members like I was makes it impossible to have fun. I'll try to not get banned as he insults me every second.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I have to agree. Ottelino's auguring with new members like I was makes it impossible to have fun. I'll try to not get banned as he insults me every second.
why are you like this

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this, you were a really cool person. I'll miss you!

bumpy

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
shutterstock_3053884.jpg

dug my grave

Top Bottom