• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

quitting df

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
hhello i am leaving diamondfire forever i know you all are so sad and are like "oh no straw why quit ): plz stay you are our best friend oh please no oh no no please dont quit stay and be friends with us we give you overlord rank please and massive plots oh please" but i have to go because i am now quitting why because the community is a uh... toxicpid and i do not like so like i uh quit ok? i never come again you never see me on df ok? if you see it is very fake copy of me... i never play df again so much toxic and bad and not good people very sad

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
hhello i am leaving diamondfire forever i know you all are so sad and are like "oh no straw why quit ): plz stay you are our best friend oh please no oh no no please dont quit stay and be friends with us we give you overlord rank please and massive plots oh please" but i have to go because i am now quitting why because the community is a uh... toxicpid and i do not like so like i uh quit ok? i never come again you never see me on df ok? if you see it is very fake copy of me... i never play df again so much toxic and bad and not good people very sad
no way a spider! shoe go! anways please continue to quit you do not seem like a likable person . . .

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
idk who you are but OH NO STRAW WHY QUIT ): PLZ STAY YOU ARE OUR BEST FRIEND OH PLEASE NO OH NO NO PLEASE DONT QUIT STAY AND BE FRIENDS WITH US WE GIVE YOU OVERLORD RANK PLEASE AND MASSIVE PLOTS OH PLEASE ok bye
you do i'm strawspider9673 that one rdmer from murder game i also got banned from maximization on there falsely for Mute Bypass but i have very good reason on why i did it and it is cause it is a command and i should be able to do it

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
you do i'm strawspider9673 that one rdmer from murder game i also got banned from maximization on there falsely for Mute Bypass but i have very good reason on why i did it and it is cause it is a command and i should be able to do it
if it lets you. bypass the mute. then no you shouldn't??

Tqlted

Reaction score
i also bypassed my mute on murder game. i only got banned when i did it on cactus king..

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
If you have a mute and you type in murder game chat, thats a mute bypass. Also Goodbye, wont miss you

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
why did they ever let this 10 year old onto the df forums tho 😭 like xir please go to school and get off the df forums its not very healthy for you

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
i wouldve called bro a 9 year old but hes been on the forums since 2022 so its been a year with this NERD...

Top Bottom