• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Raid Bosses

FatFace_101

Reaction score
FatFace_101 defeated

Damagers:
Wobber: 70% dmg -> 14 gold, 2 exp
Mindustry man: 30% dmg -> 6 gold, 1 exp

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
To Summarize:
The EnderMaxs Raid Did Last Over 2 Days Meaning it Expired. However Due to The Lack of Thread Administration, There Was no Real Motivation Being Seen to Defeat The Boss. As a Result, I Declare it a Draw Due to Technical Reasons. The Next Boss is Going to be Logan_Midnight, Nicknamed by me as LoganPaul_Midday And Recently Reffered to as "Mindustry Man"

Raid Will Begin When Logan Replies to This Thread

XTerPL

Forum adept
Reaction score
imagine you could fight normal monsters, which when defeated, can give you xp to level up your damage (Raider) and health (Boss)

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
Tracking The Experience Points Would be a Mess Without a Notepad File For That And Enemy Spawns Would Not Work Well Due to Requiring Living Being Activity And Moderation. If You Wish, I Could Public a Raw Code Version of The Page 1 Post And You Could Make That Version. Also Logan Said he is Still Banned From The Forums And Claimed to Get Unbanned at 27 of November of This Month

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
he actually was apparently online at November 5? check his profile activity

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
Not Enjin Rage But it is Pretty Much The Same But on a Different Website.png
This Talk About Logan is Allowed on The Thread Until he Replies to Restart The Bosses Section, Until Then we Are Open to Talk About Him Normally

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i pick lapras, the others are anime waifu and hell demon

D

Deleted member 68

Screenshot_60.pngi pick myself

and i have been awakened through the power of discord DMS

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
The Bob-Omb Finished Logan as The Boss. The New Emerging Boss is Wobber That Forgot to Brush His Teeth Again

D

Deleted member 68

no u

you fool, my defense capabilities may be not stronk but my offensive capabilities can kill bases in seconds

Top Bottom