• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Reasonless TOS violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Reaction score
A few weeks ago in DFU/EB (EmeraldBlaze), Reasonless was in the server and made a bot called quotes bot. Reasonless later admitted in the DF discord that this bot contained code to log every single message sent in the server (unknown to anyone else in the server), which is a clear violation of Discord's TOS as well as DF's rules.
1694408675419.png1694473377271.png1694473387259.png1694408703901.png
I also made a joke appeal a while ago after getting falsely banned for the DF queer discord "raid" incident (which I already made a separate post about), in which I said that DF is like China. While I know that DF certainly did not endorse what Reasonless did with the bot, it only further proves my point that they will find any reason they can to punish people they dislike.
With that being said, I know many of you within the DF discord may very well already know of this situation, but I just wanted to make those that didn't know aware.

EDIT: I will not reply to any further comments since people want to take the biased approach and ignore the statements made by Reasonless a week before being confronted and claiming it was sarcasm. I believe it wasn't. Goodbye.

Attachments

• 1694408691603.png
    1694408691603.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
woah its EmeraldBlaze Unmoderated it was always funny looking at the delusional echochamber while they never realized i did not infact share their opinion in actual reality 🍿

ShackledGravity

Reaction score
do you have actual TANGIBLE evidence of LOGGED MESSAGES other than these OBVIOUS sarcastic remarks made by discord user "Reasonless"? or are you yet another dfu CON ARTIST attempting to seek EXPOSURE where there is none to be HAD.

Nameless

Reaction score
woah its EmeraldBlaze Unmoderated it was always funny looking at the delusional echochamber while they never realized i did not infact share their opinion in actual reality 🍿
"Do not use API Data for any purpose outside of what is necessary to provide your stated functionality. You may not request, access, or use any API Data for any purpose other than as necessary to provide your Application’s stated (and approved through App Review, as applicable) functionality; provided that you may also use API Data for the purpose of improving your Application only if it has been aggregated or de-identified such that it cannot be associated with, or used to identify, any individual."

Nameless

Reaction score
do you have actual TANGIBLE evidence of LOGGED MESSAGES other than these OBVIOUS sarcastic remarks made by discord user "Reasonless"? or are you yet another dfu CON ARTIST attempting to seek EXPOSURE where there is none to be HAD.
Obviously sarcastic?
1694468047214.png1694468068293.png

Nameless

Reaction score
Please provide evidence of these so called "logged messages" you charlatan. This proves nothing.
Reasonless openly admitted in a non-sarcastic way to the bot having logged messages. Since we obviously don't have access to the place the messages were logged, which could have even been deleted by now, there is no evidence to be found. However, if someone states that they are 11 years old and they get reported for it, they can get banned for being underage. They might be in their 20s for all we know, but if it is not clearly stated as such then they can be banned. This has happened many times because people make jokes and then get reported, and they have to explain themselves to Discord to get unbanned. So, the clearly very serious remarks by Reasonless can be taken as fact until proven otherwise, and is still a violation of ToS. In the case of Reasonless, it would be very hard to report them without the context of what happened and the admission being spread across many messages. On DF, I think it is clear to the moderation team what happened, and though Reasonless may not be banned from Discord itself due to the nature of the situation, it is still a ToS violation which is against DF rules.

ShackledGravity

Reaction score
Reasonless openly admitted in a non-sarcastic way to the bot having logged messages. Since we obviously don't have access to the place the messages were logged, which could have even been deleted by now, there is no evidence to be found. However, if someone states that they are 11 years old and they get reported for it, they can get banned for being underage. They might be in their 20s for all we know, but if it is not clearly stated as such then they can be banned. This has happened many times because people make jokes and then get reported, and they have to explain themselves to Discord to get unbanned. So, the clearly very serious remarks by Reasonless can be taken as fact until proven otherwise, and is still a violation of ToS. In the case of Reasonless, it would be very hard to report them without the context of what happened and the admission being spread across many messages. On DF, I think it is clear to the moderation team what happened, and though Reasonless may not be banned from Discord itself due to the nature of the situation, it is still a ToS violation which is against DF rules.
To summarize this, you have zero tangible evidence and are making baseless assaults at the expense of Reasonless' reputation. This is quite shameful of you and not in the spirit of living together peacefully within the diamond fire community.

I request you update the thread to clearly state that this exclusively contains baseless suspect/allegations.

> This has happened many times because people make jokes and then get reported, and they have to explain themselves to Discord to get unbanned.
This is not possible without directly accessing the original message. A "message logging device" would make zero impact on someones ability to report a message. I suspect you have a spy within your own ranks who would like to disrupt the operation. Suspend this witch hunt against a reputable community member.

Overall you have only provided evidence that your organization is paranoid enough to believe the simple bait of a supposed message logger in order to escape the consequence of somebody within your ranks reporting "underage" messages. This is a bad look for the entirety of the DFU community. You should drop the charades and start thinking reasonable again.

🔎🐊

Nameless

Reaction score
To summarize this, you have zero tangible evidence and are making baseless assaults at the expense of Reasonless' reputation. This is quite shameful of you and not in the spirit of living together peacefully within the diamond fire community.

I request you update the thread to clearly state that this exclusively contains baseless suspect/allegations.

> This has happened many times because people make jokes and then get reported, and they have to explain themselves to Discord to get unbanned.
This is not possible without directly accessing the original message. A "message logging device" would make zero impact on someones ability to report a message. I suspect you have a spy within your own ranks who would like to disrupt the operation. Suspend this witch hunt against a reputable community member.

Overall you have only provided evidence that your organization is paranoid enough to believe the simple bait of a supposed message logger in order to escape the consequence of somebody within your ranks reporting "underage" messages. This is a bad look for the entirety of the DFU community. You should drop the charades and start thinking reasonable again.

🔎🐊
bro im talking about the people on reddit and stuff getting banned for making jokes lmao

Nameless

Reaction score
Please update the thread and suspend making accusations until your provide tangible evidence.
No, in fact I will reiterate my point since you can't seem to get it. If I say I'm underage in a serious manner, I can get banned. If Reasonless says again in a serious manner they made a bot to unknowingly log messages which, similar to saying you're underage, is also against ToS, that is still against DF's rules. Saying "wait no, I didn't actually do that" a week or two after being called out for something like that doesn't just make anything that was said null and void. I can't tell someone I'm going to kill the president, get arrested a week later, and claim I didn't mean it and get away just like that. It is something that at this point now needs to be seriously looked into.

ShackledGravity

Reaction score
No, in fact I will reiterate my point since you can't seem to get it. If I say I'm underage in a serious manner, I can get banned. If Reasonless says again in a serious manner they made a bot to unknowingly log messages which, similar to saying you're underage, is also against ToS, that is still against DF's rules. Saying "wait no, I didn't actually do that" a week or two after being called out for something like that doesn't just make anything that was said null and void. I can't tell someone I'm going to kill the president, get arrested a week later, and claim I didn't mean it and get away just like that. It is something that at this point now needs to be seriously looked into.
You have been tricked; deceived by Reasonless. The intent of their original message was clearly sarcastic in nature and designed to mislead you into becoming paranoid (which with this thread has proven to have been successful). There is nothing to look in to as there never was a message logger to begin with. You are making an enormous fool out of yourself by continuing on this witch hunt with nothing more than a handful of bait messages.

I will also forward your threat made towards the president of the united states to my local law enforcement authority.

Nameless

Reaction score
You have been tricked; deceived by Reasonless. The intent of their original message was clearly sarcastic in nature and designed to mislead you into becoming paranoid (which with this thread has proven to have been successful). There is nothing to look in to as there never was a message logger to begin with. You are making an enormous fool out of yourself by continuing on this witch hunt with nothing more than a handful of bait messages.

I will also forward your threat made towards the president of the united states to my local law enforcement authority.
we aint even in the same country

ShackledGravity

Reaction score
Please update the thread and suspend making accusations until your provide tangible evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom