• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Reasonless TOS violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Reaction score
Please update the thread and suspend making accusations until your provide tangible evidence.
I'm not going to spread what I believe to be misinformation, because Reasonless has very clearly claimed in a serious manner that the bot did contain code to secretly log messages

Nameless

Reaction score
yes, it was true. please stop spreading lies, its weird ngl...
I am simply spreading the information that was provided by Reasonless. Then when confronted a week later, it was changed to "that was just sarcastic."

Baconiumo

Reaction score
I am simply spreading the information that was provided by Reasonless. Then when confronted a week later, it was changed to "that was just sarcastic."
it was literally a joke for yall to fall for (you fell for it)

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
it was literally a joke for yall to fall for (you fell for it)
wouldn't the joke be on reasonless for now convincing a whole bunch of people that they did something bad. where is the joke in a bunch of messages where one claims that they broke discord TOS and spied on a whole bunch of people

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
its pretty obvious there has never been a message logger in dfu by how many things have been falsely attributed there lul

Acod

Reaction score
what's discord tos have to do with diamondfire exactly? please take it up with discord support

Reason

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
its pretty obvious there has never been a message logger in dfu by how many things have been falsely attributed there lul
I mean there's ZERO reason to make a bot, since endersaltz was always sharing the messages from EBU lol.

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
I mean there's ZERO reason to make a bot, since endersaltz was always sharing the messages from EBU lol.
incase endersaltz is sleeping or something gets deleted, don't wanna miss anything

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
what's discord tos have to do with diamondfire exactly? please take it up with discord support
I mean the DiamondFire server rules don't seem to have anything about sending "private info" of someone, the closest I could find is
Harassment and other harmful behavior toward the DiamondFire community can result in removal, even if the behavior occurs off-platform.
but that seems too general to even think about what it includes. Doxxing is wrong, yes, but there aren't any rules about it on the server.
There is a rule on the forums rules about doxxing but that only gets your forums account disabled.

so that's it, if they ban someone for sending some guy's old general location from an ip that was previously sent in chat by another guy (which isn't illegal btw), then they could also take action on someone for breaking the discord TOS (ofc no one wants to try to get reasonless banned, I am just bringing out a possible point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom