• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Reasonless TOS violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
ok pack it up it doesn't matter. it may or may not have actually happened but this is a meaningless argument. if somebody wanted to log messages on dfu they could've just asked someone to join the server bruh (not anymore but still)

Reason

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ok pack it up it doesn't matter. it may or may not have actually happened but this is a meaningless argument. if somebody wanted to log messages on dfu they could've just asked someone to join the server bruh (not anymore but still)
this

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
you hate a minority
Jack, the source is that I made it up-

But the idea behind my little creation was to point out that for some reason you care not about the opinion presented to you making sense, but rather about who said opinion came from.

Nameless

Reaction score
why would you create a thread and then get upset when its used :3

IMG_7788.png

wags678

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I should've closed this from the get-go, but this has spiraled out of control.
Whether any of this is true or not, this is not a "General Discussion" topic. If you want moderators to see it, please create a Player Report, or since you believe it breaks Discord's TOS, report them to Discord. This is not the way to bring up a complaint against another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom