• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

retiring

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
i've retired from being an expert and event manager, because I sadly do not enjoy the server and roles as much anymore. I don't love the server as much as I used to, creating plots and completing sessions has become boring to me. as you may have noticed, in the past few months i've taken a few breaks as an attempt to restore motive, but it hasn't helped.

there's also a feeling I don't fit in this community - outside of DiamondFire I act different, and I just get harassed for anything I do,
add a lot of things going on personally atm to it, not a great mix.

i'm not leaving completely - I still enjoy developing for CodeUtilities, as an example, but I will definitely be less active.
there's still a possibility i'll come back later, but not now.

thank you to everyone that's been there for me <3

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, best of luck in whatever you do in the future :)❤️

Huhuu

Reaction score
Omg cupcake I can’t believe you are leaving, you taught me so much making me into the helper I am today. I will forever miss your kisses pumpkin, please run free and stay in touch.

Hugs and kisses
- Huhuu

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I’ll no longer be a Capulet.

tk2217

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Even though I've only known you for a little while its been great to get to know you. I hope you do great in whatever you decide to move on to in the future. See ya around - tk2217

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
when is all of the stuff youve done gonna catch up

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
Omg cupcake I can’t believe you are leaving, you taught me so much making me into the helper I am today. I will forever miss your kisses pumpkin, please run free and stay in touch.

Hugs and kisses
- Huhuu
what

SirObby

Overlord
Reaction score
RyanLand will go to RyanAir as in flying out of the RyanLand.

Sad to see him go he was pretty awesome.

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
welcome to the ex-experts, aka, the perts.

Jeremaster

Owner
Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all your work as an Expert and event manager! You put together some fantastic events that a lot of people enjoyed. And on a personal note, thanks for the CodeUtilities streamer mode! I look forward to seeing your future works, on DF or off.

daddyp

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work as an Expert and event manager! You put together some fantastic events that a lot of people enjoyed. And on a personal note, thanks for the CodeUtilities streamer mode! I look forward to seeing your future works, on DF or off.
codeutils streamer mode:1628766107305.png

Top Bottom