• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Retiring

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Hey,

I decided to write this to let whoever is wondering know why I decided to retire. To be honest I've been contemplating it for the past few months, but due to a whole host of recent events (most not related to DF) I decided to take the final step and retire. I'm not in the best mental state at the moment and being here wasn't really helping, especially as a moderator.

I'm not sure if I'll still remain active, moderation was really the only thing driving me forward.

Thanks to all of those who enriched my experience here, I doubt that I would have enjoyed the server as much without you :)

- General_Mudkip

LooserRIP

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
I hope you feel better mentally in the future. Good luck with your future endeavours my friend 😔

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
that's sad :frown:

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Man I'm sorry for all the crap people gave you on dfcord, it was really over the top and no one deserves that kinda trashtalk.

Genuinely hope you feel better man
You have been muted for 3d for Saying Crap (I am so funny ik)

PettatoGaming

Overlord
Reaction score
Hey,

I decided to write this to let whoever is wondering know why I decided to retire. To be honest I've been contemplating it for the past few months, but due to a whole host of recent events (most not related to DF) I decided to take the final step and retire. I'm not in the best mental state at the moment and being here wasn't really helping, especially as a moderator.

I'm not sure if I'll still remain active, moderation was really the only thing driving me forward.

Thanks to all of those who enriched my experience here, I doubt that I would have enjoyed the server as much without you :)

- General_Mudkip
Always good to take a break from the game for a bit, I wish you the best for the future man, hope to hear from u again soon.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
See you in the future mudkip. I hope you have the mental strength in the future to come back. Also, call me new to df for saying this, but one of my earliest df memories is being at your jrh promotion. Gonna miss you.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for being a wonderful part of the community and being a great part of the moderation team 💙

My DMs are always open for you if you ever want to chat or hang out!

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
the enchanted axe is cracked for an earlygame rogue weapon in calamity

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Ohh... i havn't been on the forums for the last month and now I see this...

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
ay they did u dirty without giving the retired mod flair

edit; it is upon posting this that i realize there is no longer a retired mod flair

Top Bottom