• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

REVERT THE UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxs

Reaction score
Give Random Item has been removed because it was taking space for something you can already achieve with variables, just use Set Variable > Set to Random Object from the first catagory, put a variable named to "Item" in the first slot of the chest and afterwards put the items you want to give randomly, and after that use Player Action Give items and in the chest put the variable. As for tokens, lemme tell you they are 10 times better than Credits, you obtain them quicker than credits and some shop items are now cheaper, by the rest most of the shop items remain at an equal price so you should be happy about the change. Hope this helps and if you ever need help ingame then type /support request (in the server)

BigSpaceRex

Reaction score
Yes I agree I have not yet figured out what a varikgible is to make my generator survival

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
i need give random item.. gr... why would you do this... no...

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
This thread is seeming to turn toxic, if this continues it will be locked, please be nicer to each other, even if you disagree.

Simon

Reaction score
The way to set a random item with variables seems simple. As simple as the removed Player Action? No, but this will probably help with getting better with variables.

As for tokens, if you get 'em faster and stuff's cheaper, I think it's a good change.

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Oh no! One person dislikes the update! Therefore we should revert the whole sever back to 5.2 and ruin coders process in games! Because omtegu is so important that we should all bow down to him! How about we make him the server owner and fire jere? Yas! Let’s rename diamondfire to OmteguDF! Because it’s all about him amiright?

(This is obviously sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom