• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Seeya

Maxs

Reaction score
You know what this is, and yes you are right, I don't need to say much cause I don't want to get too sentimental to the point of making me regret it, but I just want to thank you all new or old players for all your support and moments I had with. As you may know I spent half a year of my life (as in time in the server) and over the course of 5 years been here with y'all, from making bad games, to meeting some of the most unique and inspiring people to helping others learn and love the server as I do today it's all been worth it, whether you know me from support, my games, the events team or even that one guy who makes only puzzle games again thank you, my life would be so much different (and boring) without this experience so from the bottom of my heart thanks for this experience.

Maxs.

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
We'll miss you on the support and expert teams. I'm sure DiamondFire as a whole will miss having you around. We'll still talk to each other but I hope the best for you in your future.

whatsdusty

Reaction score
I'm sad to see you go. You were a cool guy and a good staff member. I wish you well.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, It is sad to see you go but you do what is best for you! Goodbye!

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Good luck on future endeavors!

Synsao

Emperor
Reaction score
Good luck in the future max. I loved your builds, the buildscape and disorder. You are really kind. So please, have a bright future.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Best of luck with your future endeavors! It was really awesome having ya! We all really appreciate what you did for the server and community

Top Bottom