• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Setting the record straight.

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hello, once again, to my needless ramblings.

This is perhaps going to be my last message I'll probably send on these forums but I feel like it needs to be said so here goes.

To those whose feelings I've hurt, I'm sorry.
To those who find me irritating, I'm sorry.
To everyone else, Thank you, but I want you to know that I apologize for hurting this community.

I was very lucky to come across DiamondFire a mere 3 or 4 years ago, when things were simpler. Heck, when I joined, we didn't even have Processes. This was back in a time where my big plot was Custom Crafting PvP. The community welcomed me as one of their own for a while until I threw it away. Ever since then, I've been trying to pick up the pieces unaware that I was crushing other ones into fine dust. It's only within these recent weeks that I realize what I have done. I wish I could go back and fix what I've done, but unfortunately we only live one life, one straight run-through of events where anything you do is permanent. A grand ledger of which everyone judges.

I find it hard to be sincere in DFCord, with all of its chaos and all of its people posting the same things over and over again (me included). This is why I'm sending this message here as a sort of cry for forgiveness. I don't expect you to forgive me or to even care about this message at all. I feel like this needed to be said in a public forum before one of my greatest trials I've faced so far. Is it saying alot that I care more about a silly little Minecraft server than perhaps most of my real life events? It is, but whoever said I was a level-headed mind on the server? That's how I even ended up in this spot. I just want to say to all of you this simple message:

Thank you for these 3 or 4 years, and I hope I could spend another 4 years with this wonderful community. Even if I have to deal with hate, you've changed me for the better.

Top Bottom