• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Should i or should i not...

Cypherics

Reaction score
soo i appealed and it got rejected, but i disagree with the reasoning behind it, and feel that because past inflictions happened, that they shouldn't be considered now going forward as I want to prove to the team I have changed mentally, it's just annoying that It got rejected due to the past mistakes I've made... I feel this is unfair and unjustified, what do you think?

Speeder323

Forum adept
Reaction score
personally give it some time. a few more months. half a year even.
considering that right after you got denied, you posted a new appeal... so your pleas, even if they are valid, won't be viewed in a good light.
the administrators don't like walking back on their decisions, and they likely aren't turning around on this one.

there's tons of other things out in the world that you could pick up as a hobby, and there's other communities you could possibly engage with.
and who knows, maybe you'll like them more?
not like you have a choice to return for the time being, so give it a try.
maybe they will uphold their end of the bargain, and contact you once you they* think you're ready.
but if a lot of time has passed, and you've gotten nothing but radio silence, you could try your luck with a new appeal. then they'll remember, and then re-evaluate their decision... maybe.

note, despite my rank on these forums, don't take these words as from the moderation team. i have not been a mod for a few months now. it's outdated.
edit: wrong word

Cypherics

Reaction score
considering that right after you got denied, you posted a new appeal... so your pleas, even if they are valid, won't be viewed in a good light.
the administrators don't like walking back on their decisions, and they likely aren't turning around on this one.

there's tons of other things out in the world that you could pick up as a hobby, and there's other communities you could possibly engage with.
maybe they will uphold their end of the bargain, and contact you once you they* think you're ready.
but if a lot of time has passed, and you've gotten nothing but radio silence, you could try your luck with a new appeal. then they'll remember, and then re-evaluate their decision... maybe.

note, despite my rank on these forums, don't take these words as from the moderation team. i have not been a mod for a few months now. it's outdated.
you know despite the things ive been told and all the drama i've gone through to get to this point, I have to say this is probably one of the best responses out there...

Cypherics

Reaction score

See, i understand the whole "We take into accountability your past incidents made, and look at that going forward when you try to appeal, but while that be the case, I feel that given the time span of it being 4 months I was banned, I could go on and on about what about this what about that, only to get myself back in the same paradox loop I've been stuck in for those 4 months... I typed everything I had into that appeal, and it hurts it got rejected... I'm not even mad really, i'm more so upset

Cypherics

Reaction score

maybe you're right... considering i've had 2 admins respond to my tickets...

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
if you were ever homophobic your appeals will always be denied, I know from experience

rdococ

Reaction score
If you were muted for saying politically incorrect things, don't bother. The staff are more interested in assuring political correctness than they are in maintaining the community.

Top Bottom