• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Sine and Cosine

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Thanks to vectors we can now get sine and cosine of a number, it is rounded to the hundredths but this is revolutionary! We have never seen anything like this before, aside from set var sine and cosine!

XTerPL

Forum adept
Reaction score
Ah yes, two actions i have personally never used.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
uh, what? wdym now we can get the sine and cosine of a number now... we always could have?
i mean yeah now its easier but like ?
you can just do like, make a location, then move it over 1 on the x axis and the number on the y axis then make a location look at the new location and get the pitch
i forget if thats tan or cosine or sine but you get the idea
right?

edit: ok i was thinking of tan but ok just use pythagorean theorem or smth to do sine

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
uh, what? wdym now we can get the sine and cosine of a number now... we always could have?
i mean yeah now its easier but like ?
you can just do like, make a location, then move it over 1 on the x axis and the number on the y axis then make a location look at the new location and get the pitch
i forget if thats tan or cosine or sine but you get the idea
right?

edit: ok i was thinking of tan but ok just use pythagorean theorem or smth to do sine
smh just use vectors now, it's easier, only 2 code blocks, sadly there is no way with 1 :'(

Top Bottom