• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

small plots update

DEAD82

Reaction score
code space should start at bedrock - some players got to many plots so why not making a plot limit of 20 plots - 600x600 or 500x500 plots
Co-owners that can do everything owner can do but owner can limit some of it if they want

vote for this if you want but at least replie so more can see :p

AxeALotLol

Overlord
Reaction score
code space should start at bedrock - some players got to many plots so why not making a plot limit of 20 plots - 600x600 or 500x500 plots
Co-owners that can do everything owner can do but owner can limit some of it if they want

vote for this if you want but at least replie so more can see :p
i like the ideas but i dont like the plot limit. it would limit people's creativity and then there would be an increase of rented plots (like a LOT).i know the amount of plots would be decreased significantly but think about the devs who make games. they would be greatly unhappy about this and the devs would get a lot of hate

AxeALotLol

Overlord
Reaction score
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
agreed

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
A diamond's “fire” is the effect produced when white light disperses into rainbow colors when it hits the diamond's facets (the angled cuts in the stone). There are two main kinds of facets: Physical facets and virtual facets. A physical facet is an actual cut in a diamond.
I always wondered what diamond fire was.

Top Bottom