• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Some questions about this community

ripetra

Reaction score
So I'm pretty new around here and I have a few questions:
Are the forums inactive?
There was really not a lot of activity when I joined, do ppl here just come here to ask for stuff?

Is there a lot of ppl on these forums?

Are there a lot of newcomers/do you notice them?
Because I kinda saw they were ppl known by the community but is there a lot of ppl that you don't notice

Thansk

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Its just here for whatever reason

a good majority of it seems to be the fact its where u can appea punishments but who am i to talk

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! Yeah it isn't too active, although people are still around. I feel that some portion of people prefer to visit the forum cuz it offers a more relaxed atmosphere compared to high traffic platforms like Discord, that's what I gathered, but other times people use it so their message is seen and not buried in chat. Then there's other people who don't have a Discord account, so they come here.

Besides that, it's more so used by the staff team as it serves as a central hub for publishing and delivering news across various platforms, and it also facilitates other things such tickets system usage, punishment appeals (as Retro mentioned), and staff/event applications. It's more active during those circumstances. So while there are newcomers, typically a few each day, it seems that existing players are more likely to engage over the forum in public areas, but it's not always the case. to answer the last question, definitely. not a ton, but some here and there.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
XenForo designers wanted to do a little trolling /j

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! Yeah it isn't too active, although people are still around. I feel that some portion of people prefer to visit the forum cuz it offers a more relaxed atmosphere compared to high traffic platforms like Discord, that's what I gathered, but other times people use it so their message is seen and not buried in chat. Then there's other people who don't have a Discord account, so they come here.

Besides that, it's more so used by the staff team as it serves as a central hub for publishing and delivering news across various platforms, and it also facilitates other things such tickets system usage, punishment appeals (as Retro mentioned), and staff/event applications. It's more active during those circumstances. So while there are newcomers, typically a few each day, it seems that existing players are more likely to engage over the forum in public areas, but it's not always the case. to answer the last question, definitely. not a ton, but some here and there.
well said

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
promote me to forums admin already 😎

Top Bottom