• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Discussion #Texas2021 Campaign

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
The third quad-annual Diamondfire Elections are looking particularly one-sided thus far. The only other prominent candidate, IAP (International Amogus Party), kind of sucks. At any rate, it wouldn't be much of an election if there weren't multiple parties to choose from. With that, I'm depressed to announce #Texas2021, which is my (second) campaign for the presidency!

The main goal of our campaign, should we be elected, is to provide better resources for new players to familiarize themselves with the coding system, while making it easier for developers that put lots of effort into their plots to become more popular. We also want to work to make staff applications more fair, as let's be honest, staff bias is a big problem with applications.

Campaign Discord this is df related don't stab me admins:
https://discord.gg/hncJynZXEq

D

Deleted member 68

you told me to come so im only joining to say hi without having to join DF to get hold of the DF discord invite

and i dont want to join the DF discord at all either

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
The third quad-annual Diamondfire Elections are looking particularly one-sided thus far. The only other prominent candidate, IAP (International Amogus Party), kind of sucks. At any rate, it wouldn't be much of an election if there weren't multiple parties to choose from. With that, I'm depressed to announce #Texas2021, which is my (second) campaign for the presidency!

The main goal of our campaign, should we be elected, is to provide better resources for new players to familiarize themselves with the coding system, while making it easier for developers that put lots of effort into their plots to become more popular. We also want to work to make staff applications more fair, as let's be honest, staff bias is a big problem with applications.

Campaign Discord this is df related don't stab me admins:
https://discord.gg/hncJynZXEq
1335887C-D9BD-4761-A5DC-87FD2D03EDE2.jpeg

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
HEY can we stop this or can an admin/mod lock the thread??? :)

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
moderators ignoring the necroposting and toxicity

Top Bottom