• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

The Best Game

UntoldEntity

Overlord
Reaction score
What do you guys think the best game(s) are? This can be best as in most fun, or most visually appealing or anything really! I'd also love to hear your arguments on why you think the game(s) you chose are best.

also please dont harrass each other

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
Infinite dungeon, thousand Jere door, UCR, or any Jimmy the knight game

Tqlted

Reaction score
Cactus King prime was undefeatable but i'd say MENACES by BupBoi_ is my fav atm

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
Cactus King prime was undefeatable but i'd say MENACES by BupBoi_ is my fav atm
I sure love getting spawnkilled for hours while the king afks in an inaccessible spot, mega fun and funny

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
There was a very funny samurai game in like 2018-2019. Unfortunately I forgot its name and I don't know who was its owner :(

Tqlted

Reaction score
I sure love getting spawnkilled for hours while the king afks in an inaccessible spot, mega fun and funny
yeah im talking about ck2 prime. before sluds and sunny ruined it. before the attention-seeking losers abused bugs. the time when bow was still in tent shop...

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
yeah im talking about ck2 prime. before sluds and sunny ruined it. before the attention-seeking losers abused bugs. the time when bow was still in tent shop...
ohhhhhh, I missunderstood you, yeah the early cactus king was very fun, it was very simple but what made it great was the interactions this simplicity allowed between players. Though the blame shouldn't lie on sluds and sunny for ruining it, it was an effect of having a lot of devs who each wanted to add something of theirs to the game, so instead of it moving in direction of one creative vision it ended up being bloated with features and ideas that didn't interact well together, no individual dev is to blame for that though.

UntoldEntity

Overlord
Reaction score
i forgot to actually say what my favorite game is lmao
i dont really have any particular games atm that i really like but TNR by qxeii is really good

Tqlted

Reaction score
ohhhhhh, I missunderstood you, yeah the early cactus king was very fun, it was very simple but what made it great was the interactions this simplicity allowed between players. Though the blame shouldn't lie on sluds and sunny for ruining it, it was an effect of having a lot of devs who each wanted to add something of theirs to the game, so instead of it moving in direction of one creative vision it ended up being bloated with features and ideas that didn't interact well together, no individual dev is to blame for that though.
fair point...

breadjam

Reaction score
one shot, milwer kit pvp II, and df splatoon are some of my favs
there are many others but i forgor their names

Top Bottom