• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Discussion The Diamond Fire Community is Totally Biased and Unfair

Is This Totally Unfair and Stupid That Project_DF Has TEN THOUSAND More CP Than a Good Creator (me)?

• This is Totally Unfair, shiverdog Should Have More CP Than Project_DF and the Admins Should b

• an him and Take Away all of his CP.

Results are only viewable after voting.

shiverdog

Reaction score
I Can't Believe That, Even Though I Make Really High Quality Plots, Such as "shiverdog's Game #7" and "shiverdog's Game #8" That I can STILL Have Less CP Than Project Underscore DF. I Think That the Mods Should Remove all of his Plots for Being so Low Effort CP Farms. Even Though all of my Plots are High Quality and his are Not, he STILL has 10k More CP Than I do. This is Totally Ridiculous and Unfair. I bet you Can't Even Remember the Last Time Project Underscore DF Made a High Quality Plot. That's Because if you Look at all of his Plots he has Ever Made, you will see That None of Them are High Quality. But he Still Manages to Beat me by 10k CP Because of the Mindless Cult that Follows him and Votes for all of his Plots, Even Though They Objectively Suck. A good Example of This is, his Plot "DJ Jere". There is Literally Nothing to do in This Game. The Only Thing you can Do is Listen to Stupid Music he Stole From Other People and Jump Around for no Reason. On the Other Hand, one of my Quality Plots, Such as "Among us in Diamondfire (wip)" has Never Gotten a Single Vote Even Though it is Objectively Superior to Project's Stupid "Haveing a Seisure Simulator." This Makes no Sense. Even Though I Advertise my Plot Every 30 Minutes, I Haven't Gotten a Single Person to Vote on it. This is Because the People who Play my Plots are Stupid and Make Terrible Decisions like "Voting for Project_DF's Stupid Plot Even Though it Sucks". If Project_DF Stopped Brainwashing all the People on the Server, Maybe I Would Have More Votes and CP. I Can't Belive the Moderators and Developers and Admins of This Server Haven't Banned him for Breaking the Rules and Taken all of his CP Away.

tL;DR
Project_DF has a Cult Following That Gives him CP by Voting on his low Effort Plots, When I Should Have More CP Than him Because my Plots are Better and the Diamond Fire Community is in Shambles and has Been Dead Ever Since the Server was Created.

I do not Understand how the Community can be This Awful at Judging What Plots are Good (Mine) and Which Plots Suck (Project_DF's)

Maxs

Reaction score
yea I hate Project_DF too, he copied ProjectDF's name and he just cant make games all his games are trash games that are bad and cant bother to spend 2 seconds on them :vomitting_face: I don't understand how so many people enjoy these games, really wish this player got banned cause instead of banning the real troublemakers mods just ban people who send a message 4 times so unfair >:I >:(

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
project df? more like bad human

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
guys im serious idk how to read can someone pls tell me what the post said

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
I Can't Believe That, Even Though I Make Really High Quality Plots, Such as "shiverdog's Game #7" and "shiverdog's Game #8" That I can STILL Have Less CP Than Project Underscore DF. I Think That the Mods Should Remove all of his Plots for Being so Low Effort CP Farms. Even Though all of my Plots are High Quality and his are Not, he STILL has 10k More CP Than I do. This is Totally Ridiculous and Unfair. I bet you Can't Even Remember the Last Time Project Underscore DF Made a High Quality Plot. That's Because if you Look at all of his Plots he has Ever Made, you will see That None of Them are High Quality. But he Still Manages to Beat me by 10k CP Because of the Mindless Cult that Follows him and Votes for all of his Plots, Even Though They Objectively Suck. A good Example of This is, his Plot "DJ Jere". There is Literally Nothing to do in This Game. The Only Thing you can Do is Listen to Stupid Music he Stole From Other People and Jump Around for no Reason. On the Other Hand, one of my Quality Plots, Such as "Among us in Diamondfire (wip)" has Never Gotten a Single Vote Even Though it is Objectively Superior to Project's Stupid "Haveing a Seisure Simulator." This Makes no Sense. Even Though I Advertise my Plot Every 30 Minutes, I Haven't Gotten a Single Person to Vote on it. This is Because the People who Play my Plots are Stupid and Make Terrible Decisions like "Voting for Project_DF's Stupid Plot Even Though it Sucks". If Project_DF Stopped Brainwashing all the People on the Server, Maybe I Would Have More Votes and CP. I Can't Belive the Moderators and Developers and Admins of This Server Haven't Banned him for Breaking the Rules and Taken all of his CP Away.

tL;DR
Project_DF has a Cult Following That Gives him CP by Voting on his low Effort Plots, When I Should Have More CP Than him Because my Plots are Better and the Diamond Fire Community is in Shambles and has Been Dead Ever Since the Server was Created.

View attachment 644
YOO That's ME!!!

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
YOOOOO RYANLAND WAS ON LEADERBORD, THE FUNGI RESISTANCE RISE UP, MORE STRENGHT

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
guys im serious idk how to read can someone pls tell me what the post said
the post said "ProjectDF hates ur mom" and that's bad tbh :mad: cuz I don't like people hating my mom

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
shiver deserves this because he has me banned from a diamond in the rough still

Top Bottom