• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

The Diamondfire Discord, Ottelino, Cyberbullies, and a Ban from the Discord Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
After I got banned from the Discord Server a few months ago I have been reflecting and now I think it's time to respond with my perspective. It started with me posting my first meme and him getting everyone to hate me over my memes. You read that right he made people hate me over my M E M E S. Never gave me a chance after he saw my first meme. I doubt Prince went through what I had to as well because this ends with a ban. Well back to the story. Then he abuses his admin connections to mute making me have to rejoin the server. Then I knew he HATED me. Go through me rejoining the server a few more times and we get to the ban. I tried to leave the Discord Server before they banned me. I might of left the server before they used the ban command but I doubt I did. Moral of story: Avoid Ottelino and his friends at all costs. Now shout out to Owen for being on the Discord Server having to deal with this going on without going on to Ottelino's side.

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
Ok but i have been banned from discord servers for the same reasons several times so...

It started with me posting my first meme and him getting everyone to hate me over my memes.
except you spammed them? and that's annoying?

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
After I got banned from the Discord Server a few months ago I have been reflecting and now I think it's time to respond with my perspective. It started with me posting my first meme and him getting everyone to hate me over my memes. You read that right he made people hate me over my M E M E S. Never gave me a chance after he saw my first meme. I doubt Prince went through what I had to as well because this ends with a ban. Well back to the story. Then he abuses his admin connections to mute making me have to rejoin the server. Then I knew he HATED me. Go through me rejoining the server a few more times and we get to the ban. I tried to leave the Discord Server before they banned me. I might of left the server before they used the ban command but I doubt I did. Moral of story: Avoid Ottelino and his friends at all costs. Now shout out to Owen for being on the Discord Server having to deal with this going on without going on to Ottelino's side.
you spammed images and ignored the mods, stop digging yourself in a hole.

ottelino doesn't hate people for memes, you've had to do something annoying to do that.

He didn't get everyone to hate you. YOU DID from spamming images and memes.

He never abused his permissions? it's called a report? multiple people have reported you (including me).

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
noah you should delete your post to give him less attention because that's what he wants

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
Go through me rejoining the server a few more times and we get to the ban. I tried to leave the Discord Server before they banned me. I might of left the server before they used the ban command but I doubt I did.
you openly admitted right now to punishment evading.

Moral of story: Avoid Ottelino and his friends at all costs. Now shout out to Owen for being on the Discord Server having to deal with this going on without going on to Ottelino's side.
Real Moral: don't be an idiot like roforb, trying to excuse his punishment by using the "he hates me" or "he's friends with the admins!!" card

Last edited:

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
Real Moral: don't be an -snip- like noah, he's just giving roforb attention

Last edited by a moderator:

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Alright, you weren't disrespected just for your memes being unfunny, but because it was consistent spam aswell. Ottelino didn't abuse anything to target you. This targets ottelino as if he was being toxic towards you. If you just dislike him that's fine, learn to get over it though. I had to learn that some people will just annoy me and I can't whine about it constantly. It appears that you dislike him because he, aswell as nearly everyone else in the discord, didn't enjoy your consistent spam. Moral of the story, be nicer and apologize when your wrong, don't blame others for being "toxic".

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
The original post is fine, however please make sure to keep the thread on track and avoid insults targeted at others.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
solution: everybody who has ever participated in diamondfire in any capacity is assassinated
therefore, no more arguments

D

Deleted member 68

solution: everybody who has ever participated in diamondfire in any capacity is assassinated
therefore, no more arguments
assasinate everybody that gets into an argument, people wouldnt wanna get in an argument anymore

OR

litteraly just nuke everybody, no more people to argue huh?

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Did you really have to twist the story to make yourself look like the victim, when everyone knows the Truth?

JustHamsta

Overlord
Reaction score
Roforb, let me put this clearly:
you spammed unfunny memes even when people told you to stop.
i mean, who'd not get angry after that?
i dont know about ottelino, but you shouldn't twist your argument like that
plus, you shouldn't admit avoiding punishments, since, y'know, that's a bad thing

peace

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
Now when I bring up the ban and only say THE PRIMARY REASON I WAS TOLD PEOPLE HATED ME you try to deny you ever said that. Looks like Ottelino is using damage control. But when you click on the tread you want to see my perspective. Not some guy roasting the post.

BigSpaceRex

Reaction score
hello roforb.
i'd like to say that I never told people to hate you or made anyone hate you. i was not the only person telling you that constantly spamming the same images/memes over and over was annoying.
unless reporting you for spam is considered "abusing admin connections", I haven't done that either.
while yes, I dislike you, but that is not because of your memes, its because you would literally try and trashtalk me on every occasion for telling you to stop spamming the same images over and over.
hi otte

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
Now when I bring up the ban and only say THE PRIMARY REASON I WAS TOLD PEOPLE HATED ME you try to deny you ever said that. Looks like Ottelino is using damage control. But when you click on the tread you want to see my perspective. Not some guy roasting the post.
The primary reason for people hating you isn't Ottelino. People hated you because you were acting childish and kept spamming unfunny memes everywhere, while they were having conversations. Ottelino can't abuse any "admin connections", otherwise those admins wouldn't be admins. He simply reported you for spam, along with many other people, and as such you got muted/banned. Ottelino isn't doing "damage control". He doesn't have any reason to - You just found a random person that didn't like your memes and decided to hate on them.

You post a thread telling everyone inaccurate & biased information, did you not expect people to argue with you? Stop trying to redirect the blame from yourself to other people. It's your fault for getting banned. Not anyone else's.

Furthermore, you just admitted to not only breaking the rules, but also trying to evade a ban from the Discord. By the way, reporting you for breaking rules isn't "Cyberbullying".

I understand that you are getting a lot of hate, and it can be mentally straining. I suggest taking a break from DF in general and return later. You should also stop being immature and creating threads like this which direct hate to other people who don't deserve it.

Last edited:

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
all this thread does is direct hate to ottelino, who has done nothing wrong
instead, i suggest we direct hate to me
who has committed several war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom