• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

The Mask Game Jam

Maskcraft_

Overlord
Reaction score
'ello guys. So I think DiamondFire is pretty uneventful currently. Thats why I am hosting the Mask Game Jam. Especially after the canceled wedding, I thought I might Host a replacement. So, I came up with this. In this Forum post, I will get some things clear. So lets get into it.

So first some ground Rules:
The Game Jam will be Starting on these Times, depending on your Timezone. Here is a little List:

Plots for the Game Jam are allowed to be handed in until 3 days later (aka you have 3 days of time). The Plot Review will be until 3 days after the Submission expiration date. Then the Most Voted Plot will win the Jam.

Theme:
There will be three themes to pick fromfor this Jam:
1. MLG
2. Out of Sight, out of Mind.
3. 2-Player

Other Things:

There is the Game Jam Discord Link: https://discord.gg/NFyK6skzNw
Join it to Vote and Submit Plots

Teams: You are allowed to team Up with a 2nd person. However, both people must be credited and Plots made by two players will likely have more expectations than plots made by one player.

If you have any questions, reply to this Post.

Maskcraft_

Overlord
Reaction score
Warning: The Discord isn't quite Finnished yet (Voting System). Also if you desperatly need a plot, try catching me when Im online.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
Theme:
There will be three themes to pick fromfor this Jam:
1. MLG
2. Out of Sight, out of Mind.
3. 2-Player
sorry but the MLG theme feels uninteresting and the 2-player game feels kind of hard to do for people who cant test with two people.

Discord isn't quite Finnished yet
I agree. Discord is an American company, not a Finnish one.

Maskcraft_

Overlord
Reaction score
Yeah for now I canceled the Game Jam. I will work on it and will post another threat about it in the near future. However, just overlook this and move on with your day

Top Bottom